On 29th March 2019 House Network Limited trading as House Network entered administration, Universal Acquisitions Limited acquired the trading rights of House Network on 29th March 2019 and subsequently ceased the trading activities whilst the business is restructured.
Any customers of House Network Limited who paid a marketing fee before 29th March 2019 should contact the administrators of House Network Limited for further advice.
|Address:||Irvine Gardens, St Martins, Shropshire|
|Build:||Detached House (Freehold)|
|Council tax band:||N/A|
This brand new development is located in the village of St Martins, near Oswestry, Shropshire.
Irvine Gardens has something for everyone with two, three, four and five bedroom properties available, with a mix of styles. All properties are available to buy from plan.
This particular four bed home benefits from a detached double garage and front and rear gardens.
The ground floor comprises of a kitchen/diner with enough space to accommodate a snug area. The living room is also a great size and has French doors that lead onto the rear garden.
On the first floor there are four double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Space is maximized in three of the rooms by incorporating built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom features an en-suite with shower.
Features of this property;
- NHBC Build Mark 10 year Warranty
- High Performance Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Secure by Design compliant Windows
- Brushed Chrome switches and sockets
- Brushed Chrome door furniture
- TV and satellite points to all main rooms
- Battery / mains heat and smoke detector alarms
- Burglar alarm wiring prepared
- Down lights to bathrooms, ensuites and kitchens
- Choice of quality kitchen, and work tops
- Choice of ceramic floor tiles
- Zanussi built-in appliances
- Roca white sanitary ware
- Bristan chrome mixer taps
- Chrome towel rails
- Shaver socket to main bathroom
- Choice of ceramic floor and wall tiles
Enquire today about our new homes for sale in Shropshire!
Floor plans and illustrations are for guidance and illustrative purposes only and do not form part of any contract. All room sizes are approximate to maximum dimensions and some plots may be subject to alterations. Please ask a sales advisor for details on specification and plot specific detail. Every effort has gone into ensuring that these plans are as accurate as possible at time of printing. Pickstock Homes reserves the right to vary details without notice.