The following terms, conditions and explanations apply to our promises, our lawyers insisted!
*1Point 1: Property details will be compiled and ready for your approval within 24 hours of our agent leaving your property for the final time
with all required information, at which point you will be able to set your property listing live.
*2Point 4: Urgent call-back requests must be made within Business Hours using your online account. A call-back will not be considered
- (i) you have previously requested a call from your Relationship Manager and you have not received a call-back within 4 Business
- (ii) you have raised a ticket using your online account and you have not been contacted within 4 Business Hours;
- (iii) your property has been valued by the buyer’s surveyor at less than the price you agreed with the buyer or the home buyer’s
survey has identified serious issues with the property;
- (iv) searches carried out against your property reveal a breach of building regulations or absence of necessary planning permission
that were previously unknown to you;
- (v) the buyer has pulled out (or threatened to) of the proposed sale of your property or the seller of the property you intend to buy
pulls out of the sale;
- (vi) the buyer has set a deadline for exchange of contracts for your property within the next 5 Business Days;
- (vii) you have received an offer for your property in excess of that offered by the current buyer.
*3Point 5: All potential buyers who make an offer are passed through to our mortgage partner to make enquiries about their finances. If the
buyer refuses to consent to these enquiries, we will inform you and you can decide if you wish to proceed..
*4Point 6: Our Local Experts will always remove their shoes or put on protective overshoes during a visit to the interior of your property. If
an agent believes his or her health or safety may be put at risk by removing their footwear (such as at a property undergoing renovation) we
reserve the right for them to leave footwear on.
*5Point 8: Whilst you are on the market, under offer or “sold subject to contract” we will offer you a weekly call back from your Relationship
Manager. This will be in the form of a weekly email that allows you to select a suitable timeslot for the call to take place. Calls can only be selected on any Business Days between the times of 9am-12pm and 2pm-5pm. We only promise to attempt to call you, if you do not answer our call or we leave a message we have still complied with our promise. If for any reason your Relationship Manager is unable to call you,
another member of staff may call you in their place.
*6Point 15: We may ask you what prompted to you to ask to change your Relationship Manager for our training and development purposes,
but we won’t question your decision.
*7Point 20: Any refund will in fact be made as follows. We will investigate your claim for a breach of our promise and respond within 5
Business Days. Where we decide we have breached our promise and you have paid in advance we will refund the fee you paid in respect of
the property of which we breached our promise within 5 Business Days. If you have chosen to pay later, we will cancel your obligation to pay
later in respect of that property. If you selected our No Sale No Fee option, we will cancel any fee due on completion.